what we do
There are major milestones and stages that you and your company will cross:
* That "ah ha" moment that you just figure out how to solve the world hunger. Let's call that Ideation stage
* Now you have to figure out if the idea is feasible and convince your best friends that this is a very cool idea. You just enter the Feasibility stage.
* If people care (or not) about your idea, you decide to go ahead and build it anyway. That - my friend - is a Concept stage.
* Your concept is working but you cannot possibly do it all. You need to convince some suckers to join you for free (I mean equity of the company). You are Founding a company.
* Here comes your first big decision. Do you want to go out and raise money and continue to bootstrap to get a minimum viable product (MVP) to the market? That MVP stage is a challenging one.
* The next goal is to get that first sales. It's a very cool feeling to finally see money coming in. First Sales stage is another key milestone.
* It's time to Grow. This is another important milestone since there will be a lot more than just raising capital to grow.
* Once the revenue coming in, it is time to think about Scaling Up.
* And then what... you have decision to make. What is your Exit Strategy?
From a ten-thousand-foot view, there are many major milestones that you will be facing along the way. UlluTek can and will be there with you as an adviser and a partner in this journey. We want to "change the world" together.